- The collection of information about you
Simplifiers can collect information about you in different ways, including by:
- You signing up for our newsletter or other marketing, including participation in specific competitions or campaigns
- In connection with this we may collect the following personal information:
- Name, identification and contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth)
- Payment information in connection with your purchase
- Your purchase history and your preferences
- Your inquiries, answers to questions and other communications with Simplifiers.
- The purpose of processing your personal information
Simplifiers treat your personal information for specific and limited business purposes in accordance with the current data protection laws. Your information may be processed for the following purposes:
- Delivery of services to you
- In order to provide a better service
- Advice on your use of products within Simplifiers product categories
- Improvement of Simplifiers products and services
- In connection with internal business processes, including authentication of identity and fraud prevention
- Marketing, including newsletters
- Other communication with you.
- Legal basis for processing your personal information
Your personal information can be processed, for example:
- To fulfill an agreement with you
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To carry out a task in the public interest
- Based on your prior and explicit consent, which will often be for the use of your information for marketing purposes
- To pursue legitimate interests, unless your interests in the protection of personal data precede Simplifiers interests.
Such legitimate interests could for example be improving our products or services, statistics and analysis or answering your inquiries.
- Recipients of your personal information
Certain recipients can process personal information on behalf of Simplifiers and may therefore only act on documented instructions from Simplifiers. These third parties may not use your personal information for their own purposes.
To the extent that Simplifiers disclose your information to third parties who may use the information for their own purposes, this will only take place in accordance with the current data protection rules and, if required, with the prior consent of you.
Your personal information may be passed to the following recipients:
- Group-related companies
- Collaborators, including companies that recover Simplifiers receivables
- Transfer of your information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your information will in some cases be transferred to group-related companies, affiliates or suppliers established outside the EEA, including, for example, Greenland or the United States. Simplifiers ensure that such transfers only take place in accordance with current legislation. That is to say, we ensure that an adequate level of protection has been established for the recipient of the information, for example using EU standard Commission contracts.
Any inquiries regarding the relevant agreements in connection with this can be directed to Simplifiers Data Protection Advisor (DPO), whose contact information you can see below under section 10.
- Period for storing your information
Simplifiers will only keep your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing your personal information. Certain information must also be kept in accordance with the applicable laws for storing accounting records.
- Processing your information for marketing purposes
If you have consented to receive marketing material from Simplifiers, we will process your name and your contact information for this purpose.
Our targeted marketing efforts may be based on your purchase history and preferences, your behavioral data collected through cookies on our Website. In order to ensure that our marketing efforts and other communication with you are relevant to you, your personal information may be profiled in this regard.
- Your Rights
Simplifiers have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information and to secure your rights.
You are entitled to request Simplifiers to gain access to your personal information as well as correct, delete or restrict the use of the information. You also have the right to object to processing your information. If such an objection is justified, the information must no longer be processed for the specific purposes.
Under special circumstances, you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can request the information you provided to Simplifiers, delivered in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If technically possible, you can also request that the information be transmitted to a third party.
If Simplifiers processes your personal information on the basis of consent, including consent to direct marketing, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the treatment based on your consent before you have revoked it.
If you would like to complain about processing your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Advisor (DPO), whose contact information you will find below under section 10. If the specific relationship you complain about is not resolved by Simplifiers, and you wish to proceed with the case, you may appeal to:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 Copenhagen K
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Simplifiers has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you can contact regarding any questions about Simplifiers processing of your personal information and the exercise of your rights. The contact information follows below.
Phone.: +45 27121694
- To optimize the user's experience of the site,
- To optimize design on a website,
- To develop web statistics, and to
- Target advertising to users.
This information is shared with third parties. Cookies are also used to analyse how our customers use the webshop and to target the advertising of our products and services. Below you can see which cookies we use and how to delete them.
- Which cookies do simplifiers.dk/airmatemobile.com use?
We place both 1st and 3rd party cookies when you are using simplifiers.dk. Some cookies are associated with personal information. If you want to read more about our personal data policy, you can find it here. It is important to emphasize that only we can see the cookies we place. Therefore, we cannot see information from other people's cookies. Like others cannot see information on our cookies.
- 1st party cookies are required for the site to work.
- 3rd party cookies are used for analysis and marketing. So, among other things, we can see how many visit simplifiers.dk, but also so we can ensure that we can always show relevant products for you.
What are the different things used for?
DoubleClick: Used to display relevant products in our marketing
Facebook Connect: So you can log in to our Facebook profile
Google Analytics: We use to get statistics from our website so we can improve your user experience
Google Tag Manager: Is used to see when you visit simplifiers.dk through our marketing
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a smart, electronic cookie in your computer that remembers what you've written and clicked on inside the individual site. Cookies make it easy, simple and quick for our customers, to shop with us by analysing the way you navigate the website. There are basically two types of cookies, "temporary" and "permanent". The temporary cookies are linked to the current visit to simplifiers.dk and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. However, the permanent cookies will be stored on your device (computer, tablet, etc.). Permanent cookies delete themselves after a certain period of time (set in your browser), but will be renewed every time you visit simplifiers.dk.
- Delete cookies
There is no reason to be nervous, cookies are not dangerous. You can always delete your cookies again; In e.g. Internet Explorer, simply select 'features' in the menu, then 'internet settings' and finally 'delete cookies', and then everything is deleted again.
If you have any comments or questions regarding our information or processing, please feel free to contact us.
Company form: IVS
CVR number: 39135892
Establishment year: 2017
Address: Dybendalsvej 26, 2730 Vanløse, Denmark
Phone number: +45 27121694 (Der mangler nummer i den danske)
The phone is open: Mon-Thurs: 9 – 16, Fri: 9 – 12.
Email support: email@example.com
Official web address: www.simplifiers.dk